Friday, August 10, 2007

A Goodbye Message
<
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born".
>
Dear Friend,
You're one of the most precious memories in my life..
We met by coincidence and our friendship happened by accident :) to be more specific I avoided your friendship many times without a reason I wanted no more friends in my life.. I thought those that I have are more then enough.. Obviously I was wrong.
>
As time passed I discovered a wonderful person that describes me as an "unmatchable person".. I was shocked and took it as an exaggerated compliment.. but you made me feel that way in every conversation we had, and I started thinking that it was a big mistake not knowing you better.. Moreover It wasn't a secret that I began to enjoy your company.. I began to appreciate being friends..
>
After all these days.. and what we've been through I want to thank you for believing in me and appreciating my presence in your life (knowing that I'm a big khawwta)..
Imposing your friendship to my life was a great effort from you to do and I really appreciate that you were so insistent in having me as a Friend.
I know we couldn't spent much time together.. I hope we'll have this opportunity in the future.
>
Thanks for being my Friend.
I will miss you a lot.
May your future life be filled with God's Blessings.
Stay safe, Until we meet again.
Khawwta

10 comments:

Coco said...

Khawwta, this is so sweet. I hope you and Samer will keep this friendship even with the distance.

Khawwta said...

thx coco,
we will.. I hope

All Seeing Eye said...

wowwwwww so touching, what did u do to make him leave?

Khawwta said...

marassit 3le doughoutat :P
ma asssss2alak ya ASE

poshlemon said...

very touching... I hope he has read this message ;)

Khawwta said...

He did

Anonymous said...

ya khawwta u made me cry, ma kenna 3arfinik bte7ke 7elo bihal tari2a, kenna ekhdin fekra enno bas betsoffe 7ake lol. tc w keep forward

Khawwta said...

bsofffff haki?
akid ba3ed ma bta3rif chi 3an el khawta

dead man said...

its hard to say goodbye

Khawwta said...

yepppppppp it is